Voiding dysfunction describes any problem that children have with emptying or filling their bladder. An overactive bladder is one of the most common types of voiding dysfunction in children and causes sudden urges to pee. With a voiding dysfunction, it might be difficult, embarrassing or simply not possible for your child to say what’s wrong. Our pediatric urology team has the experience and sensitivity to care for children in a way that helps them feel comfortable.
For Appointments: (904) 697-3600
- photo ID
- medical and pharmacy insurance cards
- preferred pharmacy name and phone number
- names and dosage of all medications, including over-the-counter medication, your child is currently taking
- guardianship and custody papers, if a legal guardian rather than a parent accompanies your child
Bring these forms for your first appointment:
New Patient Forms
Returning Patient Forms
- Patient Presents Without Legal Guardian (PDF)
English | Spanish
Note: A parent or legal guardian must be with a child for a first visit.
Resources for Patients & Families
You can find a Nemours pediatric urologist at our Fleming Island location on the first Monday of every month to provide comprehensive evaluation and treatment for infants, children and teens with urologic disorders.
Because our pediatric urology team is dedicated only to children, we know kids and understand how conditions involving urologic or genital problems can impact your child and family.
We strive to recommend treatment plans that offer the least invasive and most effective solutions possible.