When your child is sick, your world is turned upside down. But you don’t have to travel this journey alone — our pastoral care team is always here for you to provide strength and support when you need it the most.
- cope with the stress of an illness
- discuss difficult decisions
- deal with bad news
- ease the loneliness and isolation of a hospital stay
- offer religious rituals (sacraments, scriptures, and prayers)
- contact a clergy in your own
Please feel free to call us for spiritual and emotional care for you, your child, or your family. We’ll meet you in the chapel, your child’s hospital room, or wherever you feel most comfortable.
Pastoral Care Services
Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children
24 hours a day, 7 days a week