Every child gets a headache now and then. But for some, they can be a serious and recurring problem. Migraines in children can have a major impact on how kids feel, act, play, and do in school. Ongoing headaches in children are stressful for parents, too — watching your child endure pain can be upsetting. But our teams of headache experts are here to help manage and put a stop to your child’s pain.
With a combination of medication, education, and other approaches, we provide a complete program to:
- evaluate the cause of your child’s headaches
- help relieve the pain of recurring headaches
- help prevent headaches in children from starting
- identify what activities and substances trigger your child’s headaches
- educate you and your child about ways to avoid known headache triggers
If your child is having recurring migraines or other kinds of headaches, our Nemours specialists can determine the cause and provide a plan of care — so your child can get back to being a kid and focusing on the joy in everyday activities.
For Appointments: (407) 650-7715
- photo ID
- medical and pharmacy insurance cards
- preferred pharmacy name and phone number
- names and dosage of all medications, including over-the-counter medication, your child is currently taking
- guardianship and custody papers, if a legal guardian rather than a parent accompanies your child
Bring these forms for your first appointment:
New Patient Forms
Returning Patient Forms
- Patient Presents Without Legal Guardian (PDF)
English | Spanish
Note: A parent or legal guardian must be with a child for a first visit.
Resources for Patients & Families