Hypospadias is when the opening that carries urine out of the body is on the underside of the penis instead of the tip. You might feel worried if your son is born with this condition, but you should know that it is a common condition and that Nemours pediatric urologists are experienced at repairing the problem and restoring the appearance and function of your child’s penis.
Return to all locations
Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children, Wilmington
Select any location for detailed view
Locations & Doctors
- photo ID
- medical and pharmacy insurance cards
- preferred pharmacy name and phone number
- names and dosage of all medications, including over-the-counter medication, your child is currently taking
- guardianship and custody papers, if a legal guardian rather than a parent accompanies your child
- Patient Presents Without Legal Guardian (PDF)
English | Spanish
Note: A parent or legal guardian must be with a child for a first visit.
Resources for Patients & Families