Hypospadias is when the opening that carries urine out of the body is on the underside of the penis instead of the tip. You might feel worried if your son is born with this condition, but you should know that it is a common condition and that Nemours pediatric urologists are experienced at repairing the problem and restoring the appearance and function of your child’s penis.
For Appointments: (407) 650-7715
To find out which providers serve this location, please call the main number above.
- photo ID
- medical and pharmacy insurance cards
- preferred pharmacy name and phone number
- names and dosage of all medications, including over-the-counter medication, your child is currently taking
- guardianship and custody papers, if a legal guardian rather than a parent accompanies your child
Among the services we provide are:
- reconstructive surgery of urinary tract or genitalia, including hypospadias repair
- complete urologic assessment
- pediatric gynecologic assessment
- minimally invasive surgery
- reviews of voiding studies, voiding cystourethrogram (VCUG) (X-ray images of a the urinary system) ultrasounds and other radiologic studies