If your son has meatal stenosis, the opening (meatus) on the tip of his penis is very tight, which can make it difficult and often painful for him to urinate (pee). Our pediatric urology team has the experience and sensitivity to care for children in a way that will help your son feel comfortable.
For Appointments: (302) 651-4200
For Information: (610) 557-4800
Fax: (610) 557-4816
- photo ID
- medical and pharmacy insurance cards
- preferred pharmacy name and phone number
- names and dosage of all medications, including over-the-counter medication, your child is currently taking
- guardianship and custody papers, if a legal guardian rather than a parent accompanies your child
- Patient Registration (PDF)
- Patient Presents Without Legal Guardian (PDF)
English | Spanish
Note: A parent or legal guardian must be with a child for a first visit.
Resources for Patients & Families