At Nemours, we promise to do whatever it takes to treat children as we would our own. When your child comes to Nemours, we know you’re placing your trust in us. This trust and our dedication to improving the health of your child is what inspires us to provide exceptional care and the most satisfying experience possible.
Stories: Patients and families share their experiences.
- Brennan: Ear Anomalies & Hearing Loss
- Courtney: Cochlear Implants
- Tiernan: Cochlear Implants
- Zion: Sleep Apnea
Quality & Safety: Learn how we track and measure the success of our care.
- Low Bleeding Rates After Tonsillectomies
- Our Surgical Wound Infection Rates Far Better Than National Average
- Surgical Outcomes
Patient Satisfaction: See what families say about our care.
News & Recognition
How Our Care Ranks
We know that ratings and reviews are important to our families. That's why we use surveys by Press Ganey, a respected research firm, to see how we measure up.
Nemours Otolaryngology Care Ranks in Top 20 percent
Compared with other pediatric health care providers, we rank highly in these key satisfaction areas:
- Care Provider gave information about medications
- Likelihood of recommending Care Provider
- Likelihood of recommending practice
- Staff worked together