At Nemours, we promise to do whatever it takes to treat children as we would our own. When your child comes to Nemours, we know you’re placing your trust in us. This trust and our dedication to improving the health of your child is what inspires us to provide exceptional care and the most satisfying experience possible.
Stories: Patients and families share their experiences.
- AJ: Scoliosis
- Anna: Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis & Thoracic Lordosis
- Gavin: Kyphoscoliosis
- James: Scoliosis
- Kelly: Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis
- Samantha: Scoliosis
- Sammy: Congenital Scoliosis
- Tara: Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis
Patient Satisfaction: See what families say about our care.
- Fox Pediatric Spinal Deformity Study
- Minimize Implants Maximize Outcomes Clinical Trial
- Outcomes of Multilevel Posterior Spinal Fusion In AIS
- Scoliosis Outcomes Database Registry
- Prospective Study of Scoliosis in Children with Cerebral Palsy
- The Chest Wall and Spine Deformity Registry
- Treatment of Progressive Early-Onset Spinal Deformities
In the Words of Our Families
We believe that your thoughts and feedback about your family's experience with Nemours are integral to helping us continue to improve our care. Here are some of the personal testimonials we’ve received from parents like you:
"The doctor addressed my daughter directly and provided the information to her regarding her progression with scoliosis and consequences of no treatment in a very understandable, meaningful and personal manner."
"Our orthopedist and her group are very honest with me about my daughter's scoliosis problem and they treated well."
"Our Nemours orthopedist is an exceptional doctor, and he took the time to talk to my daughter about her scoliosis and her current back pain. I have had appointments with other specialists who rush in and out leaving you no time to process what they have just told you, let alone ask questions. Our doctor explained the issues in a way that my daughter and I could understand without talking down to her. He is truly a wonderful doctor."
"This was our 6-month follow-up visit. My daughter had spinal fusion surgery. I have nothing but 100% satisfaction with the staff, facility, and especially our surgeon."