At Nemours, we promise to do whatever it takes to treat children as we would our own. When your child comes to Nemours, we know you’re placing your trust in us. This trust and our dedication to improving the health of your child is what inspires us to provide exceptional care and the most satisfying experience possible.
Stories: Patients and families share their experiences.
- AJ: Scoliosis
- Anna: Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis & Thoracic Lordosis
- Gavin: Kyphoscoliosis
- James: Scoliosis
- Kelly: Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis
- Samantha: Scoliosis
- Sammy: Congenital Scoliosis
- Tara: Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis
Patient Satisfaction: See what families say about our care.
- Fox Pediatric Spinal Deformity Study
- Minimize Implants Maximize Outcomes Clinical Trial
- Outcomes of Multilevel Posterior Spinal Fusion In AIS
- Scoliosis Outcomes Database Registry
- Prospective Study of Scoliosis in Children with Cerebral Palsy
- The Chest Wall and Spine Deformity Registry
- Treatment of Progressive Early-Onset Spinal Deformities
The Chest Wall and Spine Deformity Registry
Offered by: Nemours
Location: Delaware Valley
What is the trial about?
The purpose of this multi-center study is to develop an understanding of patients with chest wall and spinal disorders.
Who can participate?
Male or female patients under the age of 18 years with chest wall and/or spine deformity.
What is involved?
Visits follow normal clinical schedule. The following procedures are routine during the visit with the physician:
- clinical examination
- clinical photos
Contact Nemours Clinical Trials
Trial Name: The Chest Wall and Spine Deformity Registry