Undescended testes describes a condition where the testes fail to move down into the scrotal sac, which sometimes requires surgical treatment if there is failure of the testis to come down. As a parent of a child with undescended testes, you undoubtedly have questions about your child’s condition and treatment, and your Nemours urologist will answer all your questions and ease your concerns.
For Appointments: (302) 651-4200
- photo ID
- medical and pharmacy insurance cards
- preferred pharmacy name and phone number
- names and dosage of all medications, including over-the-counter medication, your child is currently taking
- guardianship and custody papers, if a legal guardian rather than a parent accompanies your child
- Patient Presents Without Legal Guardian (PDF)
English | Spanish
Note: A parent or legal guardian must be with a child for a first visit.
Resources for Patients & Families