Undescended testes describes a condition where the testes fail to move down into the scrotal sac, which sometimes requires surgical treatment if there is failure of the testis to come down. As a parent of a child with undescended testes, you undoubtedly have questions about your child’s condition and treatment, and your Nemours urologist will answer all your questions and ease your concerns.
Return to all locations
Select any location for detailed view
Locations & Doctors
For Appointments: (302) 651-4200
For Information: (215) 861-8830
- photo ID
- medical and pharmacy insurance cards
- preferred pharmacy name and phone number
- names and dosage of all medications, including over-the-counter medication, your child is currently taking
- guardianship and custody papers, if a legal guardian rather than a parent accompanies your child
- Patient Registration (PDF)
- Patient Presents Without Legal Guardian (PDF)
English | Spanish
Note: A parent or legal guardian must be with a child for a first visit.
Resources for Patients & Families