Undescended testes describes a condition where the testes fail to move down into the scrotal sac, which sometimes requires surgical treatment if there is failure of the testis to come down. As a parent of a child with undescended testes, you undoubtedly have questions about your child’s condition and treatment, and your Nemours urologist will answer all your questions and ease your concerns.
For Appointments: (407) 650-7715
To find out which providers serve this location, please call the main number above.
- photo ID
- medical and pharmacy insurance cards
- preferred pharmacy name and phone number
- names and dosage of all medications, including over-the-counter medication, your child is currently taking
- guardianship and custody papers, if a legal guardian rather than a parent accompanies your child
Among the services we provide are:
- reconstructive surgery of urinary tract or genitalia, including undescended testes
- complete urologic assessment
- pediatric gynecologic assessment
- minimally invasive surgery
- reviews of voiding studies, voiding cystourethrogram (VCUG) (X-ray images of a the urinary system) ultrasounds and other radiologic studies