If a varicocele, or an enlargement of the veins in the scrotum, is found during a physical examination by your child’s primary care physician, your child will be referred to a pediatric urologist. Your urologist will do a comprehensive evaluation of your child’s condition, including a physical examination and medical history.
Return to all locations
Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children, Wilmington
Select any location for detailed view
Locations & Doctors
For Appointments: (302) 651-4200
- photo ID
- medical and pharmacy insurance cards
- preferred pharmacy name and phone number
- names and dosage of all medications, including over-the-counter medication, your child is currently taking
- guardianship and custody papers, if a legal guardian rather than a parent accompanies your child
- Patient Presents Without Legal Guardian (PDF)
English | Spanish
Note: A parent or legal guardian must be with a child for a first visit.
Resources for Patients & Families