Schedule a new patient appointment for urology.


If a varicocele, or an enlargement of the veins in the scrotum, is found during a physical examination by your child’s primary care physician, your child will be referred to a pediatric urologist. Your urologist will do a comprehensive evaluation of your child’s condition, including a physical examination and medical history.

Learn More About Varicoceles