A voiding cystourethrogram (VCUG) is a special test used to check for problems in the structure or function of the urinary system. Nemours pediatric urologists use this test to evaluate the bladder's size and shape and look for abnormalities, such as a blockage along the path of the urine.
For Appointments: (407) 650-7715
To find out which providers serve this location, please call the main number above.
- photo ID
- medical and pharmacy insurance cards
- preferred pharmacy name and phone number
- names and dosage of all medications, including over-the-counter medication, your child is currently taking
- guardianship and custody papers, if a legal guardian rather than a parent accompanies your child
Among the services we provide are:
- voiding cystourethrogram (VCUG) (X-ray images of a the urinary system) ultrasounds, reviews of voiding studies, and other radiologic studies
- complete urologic assessment
- pediatric gynecologic assessment
- reconstructive surgery of urinary tract or genitalia
- minimally invasive surgery