Vesicoureteral reflux (VUR) is the abnormal flow of urine from the bladder back into the ureters and sometimes to the kidneys. About 1 percent of children in the world have vesicoureteral reflux and some are born with the condition. Often there are several treatment options for vesicoureteral reflux in children and our pediatric urology specialists will give you all the information you need and answer any questions, so you can feel confident about the option you choose.
Return to all locations
Select any location for detailed view
Locations & Doctors
For Appointments: (302) 651-4200
For Information: (215) 861-8830
- photo ID
- medical and pharmacy insurance cards
- preferred pharmacy name and phone number
- names and dosage of all medications, including over-the-counter medication, your child is currently taking
- guardianship and custody papers, if a legal guardian rather than a parent accompanies your child
- Patient Registration (PDF)
- Patient Presents Without Legal Guardian (PDF)
English | Spanish
Note: A parent or legal guardian must be with a child for a first visit.
Resources for Patients & Families