At Nemours, we promise to do whatever it takes to treat children as we would our own. When your child comes to Nemours, we know you’re placing your trust in us. This trust and our dedication to improving the health of your child is what inspires us to provide exceptional care and the most satisfying experience possible.
Quality & Safety: Learn how we track and measure the success of our care.
- Obesity: Recording Kids' Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Teens See BMI and Weight Change After Surgery
- Pediatric Primary Care: Nutrition Counseling
Patient Satisfaction: See what families say about our care.
News & Recognition
- First Lady Partners With Nemours on Visit to Florida
- First Lady's Let's Move! Campaign Teams Up with Nemours to Launch Let's Move Child Care
- Nemours Participates in the Partnership for a Healthier America Summit
- NHPS Releases Findings Linking Fitness, Academics & Behavior
- Nemours Supports Congressional Efforts to Tackle Childhood Obesity Epidemic
- Nemours Supports Congressional Efforts to Tackle Childhood Obesity
In the Words of Our Families
We believe that your thoughts and feedback about your family's experience with Nemours are integral to helping us continue to improve our care. Here are some of the personal testimonials we’ve received from parents like you:
"Very organized, did not feel rushed. All of our concerns were addressed and pertinent to developing our child's plan of care. In fact, 'The Healthy Kitchen,' the general nutritional sheet of information was valuable to not only us, but my co-workers who were interested for their own children. Our thanks to everyone!"
"This doctor has been great. He is very thorough and straight forward. He is willing to do whatever it is to help his patients. He also has a pleasant disposition. His weight management clinic is top-notch."
"I have a friend who has been trying to get her daughter into this program. When I mentioned this to the doctor and receptionist [at Nemours], they phoned my friend right then to arrange an appointment with them. I think very highly of both the doctor and receptionist for taking this action."
"Our doctor is a very good weight management doctor. He is very knowledgeable and more than willing to help you out in any situations. He is also very personable and straight-forward."