Learn about pediatric cancer, how it affects kids, and how you can help support The Endowed Chair in Childhood Cancer Research at Nemours Children’s Clinic, Jacksonville and Wolfson Children’s Hospital.
At Nemours, we promise to do whatever it takes to treat children as we would our own. When your child comes to Nemours, we know you’re placing your trust in us. This trust and our dedication to improving the health of your child is what inspires us to provide exceptional care and the most satisfying experience possible.
Stories: Patients and families share their experiences.
Quality & Safety: Learn how we track and measure the success of our care.
- Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) Survival Rate
- Giving Even the Sickest Children the Best Chance at Life
Patient Satisfaction: See what families say about our care.
News & Recognition
- Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children Wins Research Grant From Hyundai Hope On Wheels
- Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children Again Ranked Among the Nation's Best
- Carper, Carney Announce $4.6 Million for Cancer Research
- Dr. Kolb Appointed to Children's Oncology Group Scientific Council
- Component of Turmeric Shows Promise in Brain Tumor Treatment
- Hyundai Hope On Wheels Awards $75,000 Hyundai Scholar Grant For Pediatric Cancer Program
- Hyundai Hope on Wheels Awards Nemours $100,000 Grant
- Jeremy P. Wilson Foundation Donates $20,000 to Nemours Cancer Research
- Joint Cancer Program of Nemours and Wolfson Children's Receives Achievement Award
- Nemours Receives Donation to Support Cancer Research
- Nemours Researchers Uncover New Evidence of Harmfulness of Secondhand Smoke
- Students Donate Art Work to Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children
In the Words of Our Families
We believe that your thoughts and feedback about your family's experience with Nemours are integral to helping us continue to improve our care. Here are some of the personal testimonials we’ve received from parents like you:
"Would not refer anyone with a childhood cancer to any other place — Nemours and the oncology doctors are the best!"
"I've never had a bad experience here and we've been coming here for 5 years! Everyone is amazing, and our oncologist and her staff helped us get through our daughter's cancer journey. They are very special people! I always recommend Nemours and our doctor to everyone I know. I pray they don't need to use her, but if they need a cancer doctor, she is absolutely outstanding, understanding, encouraging, and a blessing!"
"Excellent oncology doctor would not want to be anywhere else. Doctors, nurses, and staff are all wonderful!"
"We love Nemours in Jacksonville. They helped to save our lives!"
"My experience at [Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children] was great; all the staff made my son's hospitalization a unique experience. I can't thank them enough. Keep up the good work."
"The therapist is wonderful and very accommodating with scheduling. My son looks forward to seeing her weekly."
"They took care of my son like he was their own, couldn't ask for a better team."
"Our daughter is known by the staff members since she is a five-year patient. Now on a 6-month checkup schedule, they greet her with warmth and enthusiasm commenting on how she's grown and how beautiful she looks, like she has truly been missed. It is a wonderful welcome for her because she can be shy, and it replaces the memories of awful times there with happy ones."
"Our Nemours oncologist and his staff is one of the main reasons my son is alive today. I have complete faith in them and owe them a debt that cannot be repaid."