For Appointments: (407) 650-7715
Hours: Monday–Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Amenities: Free parking, Free Wi-Fi access
Health Care Just for Kids
Located near downtown Orlando, Nemours Children’s Specialty Care, Orlando is a kid-friendly outpatient pediatric clinic providing specialized pediatric care for families in Central Florida.
Our pediatric teams work together with your child’s pediatrician or family care provider, and pediatric specialists and researchers throughout Nemours to achieve the very best outcome for your child.
One of our most important partnerships is with you — because we believe in family-centered care. That means we value your input and welcome your questions so that, together, we can help your child grow up healthy.
Highlights of our Specialty Care
- pediatric specialists selected as some of the “Best Doctors in America®,” year after year
- we offer Central Florida’s only nationally-accredited Cystic Fibrosis Center
- state-of-the-art Sleep Center studies a full spectrum of pediatric sleep disorders
- weight management consultation programs for kids ages three to 16
A Network of Pediatric Specialty Care
Our children's clinic is part of Nemours' multi-specialty group practice that provides pediatric care for children and adolescents with chronic or complex medical conditions in Florida, Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. At Nemours, we take a whole-child approach to children’s health care — treating your whole child (not just the condition) and advancing life-changing research, prevention and education.
Specialty Care Locations in Central Florida
To make life more convenient for families, Nemours pediatric specialists provide care at our satellite children's clinics in Daytona Beach, Lakeland, Lake Mary and Melbourne, and we’re part of Nemours Children’s Hospital in Lake Nona.
We also have academic affiliations with the University of Central Florida (UCF) College of Medicine helping to train the next generation of pediatric physicians through the pediatric residency programs.
Making an Appointment
As a parent or guardian, you can make an appointment for your child at Nemours Children’s Specialty Care, Orlando. We may be able to see your child without a referral based on your health insurance plan.
We also see children who are referred to us by primary care physicians, pediatricians and referring specialists.
You can make an appointment with us in a few different ways:
- Call us directly.
- Ask your physician to call us.
- Have your physician send us an electronic referral (eReferral) and we’ll call you.
When you call to make your appointment, we’ll first pre-register your child, collecting information such as:
- your child’s name and address
- date of birth
- parent phone numbers (home and cell)
- primary care physician/referring physician contact information (if needed)
- pharmacy preference and phone number
- insurance information (including Medicaid or other assistance programs)
At Your Appointment
Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment so we have plenty of time to register your child in our system.
- photo ID
- medical and pharmacy insurance cards
- preferred pharmacy name and phone number
- names and dosage of all medications, including over-the-counter medication, your child is currently taking
- guardianship and custody papers, if a legal guardian rather than a parent accompanies your child
Medical Services at Nemours Children's Specialty Care, Orlando
- ADHD (Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- Audiology & Hearing
- Auditory Neuropathy Spectrum Disorder (ANSD)
- Behavioral Health
- Cardiology (Heart Care)
- Central Auditory Processing Disorder
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Endocrinology (Hormones & Growth)
- Genetic Disorders
- Hearing Loss
Support Services at Nemours Children's Specialty Care, Orlando
Regular visits from certified handlers and their highly trained pets can actually help kids get better, faster.
Orlando moms can help premature infants by donating their excess breast milk to our milk donor program, Nemours Breast Milk for Babies. Your generous gift can be a lifesaver.
Creativity of any kind helps kids explore and identify feelings, deal with emotions and even manage pain.
To help you understand everything about your child’s care, we offer language interpretation services (including American Sign Language) upon request.
Our social work team provides compassionate, professional and culturally-sensitive assistance to help you cope with your child’s special condition, and get you and your family on the road to healing.