For Appointments: (610) 542-3300
Fax: (610) 542-3320
Hours: Monday–Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Ask about our evening hours.)
Parking: Valet parking at entrance. Garage parking with convenient skywalk.
Health Care Just for Kids
Nemours duPont Pediatrics, Bryn Mawr gives families of Delaware, Chester and Montgomery Counties access to pediatric medical experts from Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children in Wilmington, Del. Here in our Bryn Mawr office we provide a range of pediatric specialty care, in addition to pediatric medical imaging, physical, occupation and speech therapy and specialized pediatric surgery in our surgical suite.
Nemours duPont Pediatrics, Bryn Mawr is conveniently located right across the street from Bryn Mawr Hospital, and was designed from the ground up to deliver a superior health care experience for patients, families and providers.
Highlights of Our Specialty Care
Our pediatric outpatient surgery center features Nemours surgeons, anesthesiologists and nurses. Many Nemours surgical specialists have offices in the building to make pre-surgical consultations and follow-up appointments more convenient.
Specialties performing surgery include:
- gastroenterology (GI)
- general surgery
- ophthalmology (eye care)
- otolaryngology (ENT)
- plastic surgery
Nemours physical, occupational and speech therapy and sports medicine rehabilitation are provided in a specially designed gym. This facility includes more than 3,500 square feet of therapy space featuring a plyometric and agility area, 27-yard indoor running lane and a comprehensive concussion testing and management program.
For added convenience, X-rays are available on-site.
Therapy Services Recognized for Commitment to Care
Nemours has the only pediatric outpatient therapy services program in the greater Philadelphia region accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF), demonstrating our commitment to provide the highest quality patient care.
Nemours pediatric specialists see patients at our Bryn Mawr facility for:
A Network of Pediatric Specialty Care
Nemours duPont Pediatrics, Bryn Mawr is part of Nemours’ multi-specialty group practice, which provides pediatric care for kids and teens with chronic or complex medical conditions in our region — and beyond.
In addition to our Bryn Mawr location, Nemours’ experts also offer comprehensive pediatric care near you at:
Nearby at Nemours duPont Pediatrics, Newtown Square, our Nemours pediatric physicians and medical teams provide outpatient specialty care and consultation for children in more than a dozen pediatric specialties:
Nemours and Bryn Mawr Hospital (part of the Main Line Health system) have teamed up to deliver advanced round-the-clock pediatric care to children and families in Philadelphia’s suburbs and beyond. Bryn Mawr Hospital has received numerous awards for its excellence in care, particularly in the areas of orthopedics and cardiology. The hospital offers a dedicated pediatric suite, with 16 private inpatient pediatric beds, that’s staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week by a dedicated team of Nemours pediatric hospitalists.
Kids are different from adults and need specialized care, so Nemours’ pediatric specialists are there for families at Bryn Mawr Hospital to provide:
- pediatric specialty consultations in patient units
- Nemours pediatric specialty care for kids in Bryn Mawr Hospital’s pediatric emergency department — designed exclusively for children, featuring specialized equipment and exam rooms, and a kid-friendly waiting area
- pediatric surgical consultations
- neonatology services (from Nemours neonatologists and neonatal nurse practitioners) for premature and high-risk newborns in the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU)
- pediatric hospitalist care for inpatients — Nemours hospitalists are board-certified pediatricians, who are experts in treating hospitalized infants, children and adolescents. Working alongside the Bryn Mawr Hospital staff, our Nemours hospitalists communicate directly with your child’s physician to offer seamless inpatient care 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This team is complemented by a highly trained pediatric nursing staff, pharmacists, rehabilitation therapists, respiratory therapists and social workers.
If needed, more specialists are available at Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children in Wilmington, Del., just 45 minutes away. Considered one of the safest children’s hospitals in the country with some of the best doctors and best nurses around, duPont Hospital for Children is ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of the best children’s hospitals in the nation — year after year.
Making an Appointment
Nemours duPont Pediatrics, Bryn Mawr sees patients who are referred to us by primary care family physicians, pediatricians and referring specialists.
With a referral, you can make an appointment with us in a few different ways:
- Call us directly.
- Ask your physician to call us.
- Have your physician to send an electronic referral (eReferral) and we’ll call you.
- Use MyNemours (online scheduling is available for select specialties).
When you call to make your appointment, we’ll first pre-register your child, collecting information such as:
- your child’s name and address
- date of birth
- parent phone numbers (home and cell)
- primary care physician/referring physician contact information (if needed)
- pharmacy preference
- insurance information (including Medicaid or other assistance programs)
At Your Appointment
Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment so we have plenty of time to register your child in our system.
- photo ID
- medical and pharmacy insurance cards
- preferred pharmacy name and phone number
- names and dosage of all medications, including over-the-counter medication, your child is currently taking
- guardianship and custody papers, if a legal guardian rather than a parent accompanies your child
- Patient Registration (PDF)
- Patient Presents Without Legal Guardian (PDF)
English | Spanish
Note: A parent or legal guardian must be with a child for a first visit.
Resources for Patients & Families
If Your Child Needs Surgery
Our pediatric surgical specialists (surgeons, anesthesiologists and nurses) understand what kids need, both physically and psychologically.
Ease fears and concerns and get helpful information about what to expect before your child's operation.
Medical Services at Nemours duPont Pediatrics, Bryn Mawr
- cardiac diagnostic tests
- cardiology, preventative
- congenital heart defects
- dental care and rehab
- dermatology (skin care)
- endocrinology (hormones & growth)
- gastroenterology (digestive health)
- ophthalmology (eye care)
- preventive cardiology
- radiology (medical imaging)
- rehabilitation medicine
- sports nutrition