Nemours offers quality fellowship training opportunities, most of them ACGME-certified, in a wide range of pediatric specialties in the Delaware Valley and Jacksonville, Fla. We’ll be adding new fellowships soon at Nemours Children’s Hospital in Orlando’s Lake Nona Medical City area.
Fellowship Programs in Delaware
Most of our fellowships are based at Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children in Wilmington, Del. Some have rotations at our affiliate Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia and other area locations.
- Pediatric Fellowship: Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology
- Pediatric Fellowship: Anesthesiology
- Pediatric Fellowship: Cardiology
- Pediatric Fellowship: Critical Care
- Pediatric Fellowship: Emergency Medicine
- Pediatric Fellowship: Gastroenterology
- Pediatric Fellowship: Hematology & Oncology
- Pediatric Fellowship: Hospice & Palliative Care
- Pediatric Fellowship: Neonatal/Perinatal Medicine
- Pediatric Fellowship: Orthopedic Surgery
- Pediatric Fellowship: Otolaryngology
- Pediatric Fellowship: Pediatric Surgery
- Pediatric Fellowship: Pulmonology
- Pediatric Fellowship: Radiology
- Pediatric Fellowship: Rheumatology
- Pediatric Fellowship: Weight Management
Pediatric Fellowships in Florida
Our fellowships based at Nemours Children's Specialty Care, Jacksonville are offered through various affiliates. New fellowship programs will be announced soon for Nemours Children’s Hospital in Orlando.
Nemours Children's Specialty Care, Jacksonville collaborates with Mayo Clinic Jacksonville to offer a one-year pediatric anesthesiology fellowship. The one-year fellowship includes rotations in the operating room, post-anesthesia care unit, PICU, and other areas of pediatric care.
Nemours Children's Specialty Care, Jacksonville collaborates with the University of Florida College of Medicine-Jacksonville to offer a fellowship in pediatric endocrinology. The program combines Nemours’ state-of-the-art facilities and a faculty that includes many of the most accomplished pediatric endocrinologists and researchers in the region. Throughout the 3-year curriculum, the program becomes progressively more research-intensive, with an emphasis on clinical research. Successful trainees will be eligible for board certification in pediatric endocrinology.
Nemours Children's Specialty Care, Jacksonville provides a freestanding one-year fellowship training program in pediatric orthopedics. Collaborating with our nearby affiliate Wolfson Children's Hospital, our orthopedic surgeons and clinical staff can help you acquire knowledge, skill, and judgment in the practice of pediatric orthopedics. You’ll learn to diagnose and treat infants and children for a wide range of musculoskeletal disorders, diseases, and conditions.
Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children
The newly expanded Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children, designed by patients, families and caregivers, is an environment that promotes children’s physical, emotional and spiritual healing.