The Pediatric Emergency Medicine Fellowship Program at the Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children, in affiliation with Jefferson Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University (TJU), trains physicians in advanced skills in pediatric emergency medicine.
While the program emphasizes clinical skills, you’ll also receive comprehensive training in related areas — including research and teaching, as well as a thorough grounding in the practical and academic topics that surround emergency care for children.
Apply for This Fellowship
Deadline: August 31, 2013
A completed application consists of the following:
- Nemours fellowship application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal statement describing the development of your career plan and your specific interests and goals in pediatric emergency medicine.
- Current passport-sized photograph
- Three letters of recommendation, one of which should be from the program director of your residency program.
- Original scores of USME
- Original medical school manuscript
Note: Completed applications must be submitted through ERAS by August 31, 2013.