Your Upcoming Scheduled Video Visit
Before Your Visit
As soon as possible, set up your Nemours app account and device. You can do this now to make logging in easy on the day of your visit.
Preparing for Your Video Visit
2. Create a Nemours app account If you have used MyNemours in the past, just log in with your MyNemours username and password. If not, simply select "Create an Account" and follow the steps.
3. Verify email. For your security, you will need to open an email from Nemours and verify your email address.
Note: If you are a patient 18 years or older, you must create your own Nemours app account using your own email address before having a video visit. This is to protect your privacy.
1. Log in to the Nemours app.
2. Select Add a Child.
3. Follow the prompts and fill in information.
4. If we find your child’s name in our system, you can link to this child.
5. If your child’s name is not in our system, you’ll need to add more information. (Request will be pending while we verify guardianship.)
On the Day of Your Visit
Start your visit 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time:
1. Open the Nemours app.
2. Sign in.
3. Go to the Video Visit section (bottom right corner).
4. Select your child from the list.
5. View their appointment under Upcoming Video Visits.
6. Select Begin Visit.
If you need assistance, call us at (888) 459-4087.
Tips for Your Visit
A video visit is like an in-person visit in many ways. Please treat this visit the same way you would an office visit.
To help your visit go smoothly, watch this short video, or read our tips.
If this visit is for your child:
- have them in the room before the visit starts
- be sure you are both dressed and seated
We also ask that you:
- have your visit from home or a private location to protect your privacy
- check that your Wi-Fi or cellular signal is strong and stable
- be sure the room is quiet and well-lit so the doctor can see and hear you
- don’t eat during the visit
- don’t drive or walk during the visit
- give your full attention
- tell the doctor if you need a note for school or work