How do I create a Nemours app account?
1. Download the app. Go to the App Store or Google Play. Search for Nemours and download the Nemours app. If using a computer, go to https://app.nemours.org.
2. Create a Nemours app account. If you have used MyNemours in the past, just log in with your MyNemours username and password. If not, simply select "Create an Account" and follow the steps.
3. Verify email. For your security, you will need to open an email from Nemours and verify your email address.
Note: If you are a patient 18 years or older, you must create your own Nemours app account using your own email address before having a video visit. This is to protect your privacy.
Create Your Account
How do I add a child?
1. Log in to the Nemours app.
2. Select Add a Child.
3. Follow the prompts and fill in information.
4. If we find your child’s name in our system, you can link to this child.
5. If your child’s name is not in our system, you’ll need to add more information. (Request will be pending while we verify guardianship.)
Add Your Child
What if I forgot my password?
1. Launch the Nemours app.
2. Select Forgot?
3. Fill in information.
4. Check your email.
5. Open the email from Nemours, and click Reset My Password.
6. Create a new password.
7. Log in to the Nemours app using your username and new password.