As soon as possible, set up your Nemours app account and device. You can do this now to make logging in easy on the day of your visit.
2. Create a Nemours app account. If you have used MyNemours in the past, just log in with your MyNemours username and password. If not, simply select "Create an Account" and follow the steps.
3. Verify email. For your security, you will need to open an email from Nemours and verify your email address.
Note: If you are a patient 18 years or older, you must create your own Nemours app account using your own email address before having a video visit. This is to protect your privacy.
1. Log in to the Nemours app.
2. Select Add a Child.
3. Follow the prompts and fill in information.
4. If we find your child’s name in our system, you can link to this child.
5. If your child’s name is not in our system, you’ll need to add more information. (Request will be pending while we verify guardianship.)
1. Launch the Nemours app.
2. Select Forgot?
3. Fill in information.
4. Check your email.
5. Open the email from Nemours, and click Reset My Password.
6. Create a new password.
7. Log in to the Nemours app using your username and new password.
Start your visit 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time:
1. Open the Nemours app.
2. Sign in.
3. Go to the Video Visit section (bottom right corner).
4. Select your child from the list.
5. View their appointment under Upcoming Video Visits.
6. Select Begin Visit.
If you need assistance, call us at (888) 459-4087.
A video visit is like an in-person visit in many ways. Please treat this visit the same way you would an office visit.
To help your visit go smoothly, watch this short video, or read our tips.
Nemours has a number of service regions. Selecting your region will help us show you the right contact information and the most relevant content for you.