For Appointments: (407) 650-7715
- photo ID
- medical and pharmacy insurance cards
- preferred pharmacy name and phone number
- names and dosage of all medications, including over-the-counter medication, your child is currently taking
- guardianship and custody papers, if a legal guardian rather than a parent accompanies your child
The physicians in the Division of Pediatric Urology at Nemours Children’s Hospital (NCH) are board certified in urology and have additional subspecialty fellowship training and certification in pediatric urology. This means our urology specialists bring extensive knowledge and expertise to the management and treatment of urinary tract infections (UTI) in children.
Perhaps most important of all, our pediatric urology team, which includes nurses and other care providers specifically trained in pediatric urology, understands the unique needs of children and the concerns of parents. We take the time to answer all your questions, and to provide sensitive, compassionate care for children with urinary tract infections.
Among the services we provide are:
- complete urologic assessment, including urinary tract infections in children
- pediatric gynecologic assessment
- reconstructive surgery of urinary tract or genitalia
- minimally invasive surgery
- reviews of voiding studies, voiding cystourethrogram (VCUG) (X-ray images of a the urinary system) ultrasounds and other radiologic studies