Conditions, Specialties & Services
We treat a full spectrum of common and rare conditions — far too many to list here. Don't see a condition listed? Please call (800) 416-4441.
- Adoption Consultation Service
- Advisory Councils
- Aerodigestive Disorders Program
- Assistive Devices & Technology
- Balance Problems (Vestibular Disorders)
- Bereavement Support Services
- Breast Milk Donation Program in Delaware Valley
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Cardiac Diagnostic Tests
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chest Wall Disorders
- Child Life Program
- Children's Advocacy Center of Delaware
- Cleft Lip & Palate Disorders
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Dental Program
- Ear Anomalies Program
- Emergency Medicine
- Epilepsy & Seizures
- Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO)
- Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO) Transport
- Family Resource Center
- Feeding and Swallowing Therapy
- Foster Care Health Program
- Gait & Motion Analysis
- Gender Wellness Program
- Hand Therapy Program
- Headaches & Migraines
- Hearing Loss
- Heart Surgery
- Hepatology (Liver Care)
- Hospital Committees
- Integrative Medicine
- Interventional Radiology
Scroll to see more
- Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (JIA)
- Kidney Transplant
- Lactation Support Program
- Language/Interpreter Services
- Liver Transplant
- Liver Tumor Program
- Lymphatics Disease Program
- Massage Therapy
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Neuromuscular Disorders
- Newborn Screening
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta (OI) Program, Delaware Valley
- Pain Management
- Palliative Care
- Pastoral Care
- Patient Navigation Support Program
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
- Plastic Surgery
- Robotic-Assisted Surgery
Scroll to see more
Why Choose Us
From our park-like campus and free parking, to private patient rooms and kid-approved play areas, our children's hospital in Wilmington, Del., is like no other in the region.
Acclaimed Care for Kids
We're considered one of the safest children's hospitals in the country, with some of the best doctors, nurses and pediatric specialty care available. We also have Delaware’s only pediatric Level 1 Trauma Center.
- Named one of the nation’s best children’s hospitals, year after year.
- World-class pediatric orthopedic care ranked 7th in the country.
- National leader in pediatric surgical results and care.
- Award-winning care for pediatric cancer and blood disorders.
- Top pediatric heart center with excellent outcomes.
- Recognized rehabilitation services unique to the region.
- Named a "Safe Sleep Hospital" by Cribs for Kids.
Our hospital was designed by families, for families like yours.
- Free parking (surface level and underground)
- Scenic, calming setting
- Private rooms with family sleep options
- Ronald McDonald House across from our campus
- Healing Garden
- Kid-friendly activities and places to play
- Outpatient pharmacy
- Language interpretation
- Services for the hearing impaired
- Autism-friendly (separate entrance, specific spaces with less noise/stimulation)
- Close to I-95 and Route 202 (Concord Pike)
For the safety of our patients, associates, volunteers and our donors, we will not be accepting any donations dropped off at the hospital campus. We invite you to support our new Virtual Toy Drive event which allows donors to give without leaving their homes.