Hours & Phone
24 hours a day/7 days a week
View our hospital visitation policy.
Email | Contact Form | Learn More
For Health Professionals
Admissions: (302) 651-4199
Refer a Patient: (800) 416-4441
Conditions, Specialties & Services
We treat a full spectrum of common and rare conditions — far too many to list here. Don't see a condition listed? Please call (800) 416-4441.
- Adolescent Medicine & Pediatric Gynecology
- Advanced Delivery Program
- Advisory Councils at Nemours Children's Hospital, Delaware
- Aerodigestive Disorders Program
- Allergy and Immunology
- Assistive Technology
- Autism Center, Delaware Valley
- Balance Problems (Vestibular Disorders)
- Behavioral Health (Psychology and Psychiatry)
- Bereavement Support Services
- Breast Milk Donation Program in Delaware Valley
- Cancer and Blood Disorders Center
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Cardiac Center, Delaware Valley
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chest Wall Disorders Program
- Children's Advocacy Center of Delaware
- Cleft Lip & Palate Disorders
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Dental Program, Delaware Valley
- Developmental Behavioral Pediatrics
- Diagnostic Referral Service
- Ear Anomalies Program, Delaware Valley
- Emergency Medicine
- Epilepsy & Seizures
- Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO)
- Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO) Transport
- Feeding and Swallowing Therapy
- Fetal Medicine
- Foster Care Health Program, Delaware Valley
- Gait & Motion Analysis
- Gender Wellness Program, Delaware Valley
- Hand Therapy Program, Delaware Valley
- Headaches & Migraines
- Healthy Weight and Wellness Clinic
- Hearing Loss
- Heart Surgery
- Heart Transplant Program, Delaware Valley
- Hepatology (Liver Care)
- Hospital Medicine
- Infectious Diseases
- Integrative Medicine
- Interventional Radiology
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease Program
- Cardiac Imaging and Diagnostic Tests
Scroll to see more
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Pediatric General Surgery
- Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (JIA)
- Kidney Transplant Program
- Lactation Support Program
- Language/Interpreter Services
- Liver Transplant Program
- Living Donations for Transplantation
- Lymphatics Disease Program
- Massage Therapy
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Nemours CARE Program
- Pediatric Neurology
- Neuromuscular Disorders
- Neuroscience Center, Delaware Valley
- Newborn Screening
- Occupational Therapy
- Ophthalmology (Eye Care)
- Orthopedic Center, Delaware Valley
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta Program, Delaware Valley
- Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat/ENT)
- Pain Management
- Palliative Care
- Pathology (Lab Services)
- Patient Relations
- Patient Relations
- Pediatric Intensive Care
- Physical Therapy
- Plastic Surgery
- Preventive Cardiology
- Radiology (Medical Imaging)
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Robotic-Assisted Surgery
- Pediatric Sports Medicine
- Pediatric Urology
Scroll to see more
- Skeletal Dysplasia
- Skeletal Dysplasia Program, Delaware Valley
- Skull Base Surgery Program, Delaware Valley
- Sleep Medicine
- Social Work
- Solid Organ Transplant Program
- Specialty Pharmacy
- Speech & Language Therapy
- Spine & Scoliosis Center, Delaware Valley
- Sports Medicine Center, Delaware Valley
- TARE-Y90 (Transarterial Radioembolization With Yttrium-90)
- Transition of Care
- Trauma Center, Delaware Valley
- Voice Program, Delaware Valley
- Weight Loss Surgery, Delaware Valley
- Wheelchair Seating and Mobility Clinic
- X & Y Chromosome Variations Program, Delaware Valley
Scroll to see more
Why Choose Us
From our park-like campus and free parking, to private patient rooms and kid-approved play areas, our children's hospital in Wilmington, Del., is like no other in the region.
Acclaimed Care for Kids
We're considered one of the safest children's hospitals in the country, with some of the best doctors, nurses and pediatric specialty care available. We also have Delaware’s only pediatric Level 1 Trauma Center.
- Named one of the nation’s best children’s hospitals, year after year.
- World-class pediatric orthopedic care ranked in the Top 20 in the country.
- National leader in pediatric surgical results and care.
- Award-winning care for pediatric cancer and blood disorders.
- Top pediatric heart center with excellent outcomes.
- Recognized rehabilitation services unique to the region.
- Named a "Safe Sleep Hospital" by Cribs for Kids.
Our hospital was designed by families, for families like yours.
- Free parking (surface level and underground)
- Scenic, calming setting
- Private rooms with family sleep options
- Ronald McDonald House across from our campus
- Healing Garden
- Kid-friendly activities and places to play
- Outpatient pharmacy
- Language interpretation
- Services for the hearing impaired
- Autism-friendly (separate entrance, specific spaces with less noise/stimulation)
- Close to I-95 and Route 202 (Concord Pike)
Please be advised that your travel to Nemours locations could be impacted by an 18-24 month construction project on I-95 and surrounding access points, beginning February 2021. Please check the DelDOT website (I-95 Restore The Corridor Wilmington ) for updates and resources. If using a navigation system, we recommend the use of Waze for real-time updates.
Take a virtual tour of Nemours Children's Hospital, Delaware.
Plan Your Visit
- DART First State: Route 28 | Trip Planner | (800) 652-3278
- SEPTA Regional Rail: Wilmington/Newark Line | Trip Planner | (215) 580-7800
- Paratransit Service: Online Reservations | (800) 553-3278
Free Self-Parking (Including Garage) | Open 24/7
Valet Service | Weekdays: 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. for a $5 fee (free with a state-issued Accessible Parking plate or placard). Drive up to the outpatient entrance (near the playground).
Locations & Services
Children can get the full spectrum of pediatric care through our extensive network.
Research & Clinical Trials
At Nemours, we’re actively researching new approaches for childhood disease prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
Get help with your child's health care expenses. Financial Assistance
Use online bill pay or send by mail. Pay Your Bill
Get easy, secure access to your child’s medical records, see a pediatrician on-demand, search our award-winning educational content and get other tools designed to help you keep your child healthy. Log In | Learn More
Note: This app replaces MyNemours. Use your MyNemours username and password to log in.
The Disney Children's Hospital Program
The Disney Children’s Hospitals Program delivers comfort and inspiration to families with children facing serious illness by reimagining the patient and family experience in children’s hospitals.