Conditions, Specialties & Services
We treat a full spectrum of common and rare conditions — far too many to list here. Don't see a condition listed? Please call (800) 416-4441.
- Adoption Consultation Service
- Advisory Councils
- Aerodigestive Disorders Program
- Bereavement Support Services
- Breast Milk Donation Program in Delaware Valley
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Cardiac Imaging & Diagnostic Tests
- Chest Wall Disorders Program
- Child Life Program
- Children's Advocacy Center of Delaware
- Family Resource Center
- Foster Care Health Program
- Hospital Committees
Scroll to see more
Why Choose Us
From our park-like campus and free parking, to private patient rooms and kid-approved play areas, our children's hospital in Wilmington, Del., is like no other in the region.
Acclaimed Care for Kids
We're considered one of the safest children's hospitals in the country, with some of the best doctors, nurses and pediatric specialty care available. We also have Delaware’s only pediatric Level 1 Trauma Center.
- Named one of the nation’s best children’s hospitals, year after year.
- World-class pediatric orthopedic care ranked 7th in the country.
- National leader in pediatric surgical results and care.
- Award-winning care for pediatric cancer and blood disorders.
- Top pediatric heart center with excellent outcomes.
- Recognized rehabilitation services unique to the region.
- Named a "Safe Sleep Hospital" by Cribs for Kids.
Our hospital was designed by families, for families like yours.
- Free parking (surface level and underground)
- Scenic, calming setting
- Private rooms with family sleep options
- Ronald McDonald House across from our campus
- Healing Garden
- Kid-friendly activities and places to play
- Outpatient pharmacy
- Language interpretation
- Services for the hearing impaired
- Autism-friendly (separate entrance, specific spaces with less noise/stimulation)
- Close to I-95 and Route 202 (Concord Pike)