Collaborating for Kids
Adult care may not be the best fit for children’s needs. That’s why Nemours Children’s Health System collaborates with Inspira Medical Center Mullica Hill to offer specialized pediatric expertise and equipment in Gloucester, Salem and Camden counties.
Combining Inspira Medical Center Mullica Hill’s highly trained staff with Nemours’ advanced pediatric care demonstrates our shared belief that kids do better when we work together.
What Nemours Offers at This Location
Nemours pediatric specialists are available around-the-clock at Inspira Medical Center Mullica Hill for:
- Emergency Department (ED) care — Our pediatric specialists provide consultations for children and teens in the hospital’s ED, as needed. That means Inspira Medical Center Mullica Hill’s physicians ask our pediatric specialists for their expertise in order to give children the best possible care from doctors who treat kids every day. The hospital’s ED is designed specifically for children, with specialized equipment and exam rooms, as well as a kid-friendly waiting area.
- Pediatric unit care — A team of Nemours pediatric hospitalists (board-certified pediatricians who are experts in treating hospitalized infants, children and adolescents) provides care in the hospital’s pediatric units.
- Newborn care — Nemours neonatologists (newborn medicine specialists) provide expertise for premature, high-risk and critically ill infants in the hospital’s intermediate care unit. Our physicians work seamlessly with Inspira’s nursing staff, pharmacists, rehabilitation therapists, respiratory therapists and social workers.
Nemours and Inspira Medical Center Mullica Hill also work together to:
- facilitate the transfer of extremely ill pediatric children to Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children in Wilmington, Del.
- coordinate ongoing care, when needed, with your child’s primary care pediatrician, our specialists at Nemours duPont Pediatrics, Deptford and Nemours duPont Pediatrics, Cherry Hill, or physicians at duPont Hospital for Children.