Insurance & Self-Pay
We participate in most health plans, including travel insurance, and welcome self-pay. All major credit cards, personal checks and cash are accepted.
If you have health insurance, please be sure to bring your insurance card with you. This will make your check-in faster and help you avoid unreimbursed charges.
Billing Questions: (407) 363-5753 | Monday–Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Services We Offer
Nemours Children’s Urgent Care is an option for issues that can’t wait for regular office hours. Because we only treat kids, we're experts at caring for newborns up to age 18 — and your child doesn’t have to be a Nemours patient to see us.
Illnesses and Injuries We Treat
- mild allergic reactions
- asthma flare-ups
- vomiting, diarrhea, dehydration
- ear, nose and throat pain or infection
- colds, flu, upper respiratory infections
- conjunctivitis (pink eye)
- fevers and headaches
- abdominal pain
- foreign body removal
- minor broken bones, animal bites, burns, cuts
- sports injuries, sprains
- infected wounds
- rashes, insect bites
- urinary/kidney infections
Services We Provide
- fully accredited lab onsite
- electrocardiogram (EKG)
- digital X-ray with low-dose radiation
- imaging interpreted by the doctor onsite and a radiologist at a Nemours hospital
- visit report available for your primary care physician securely online, in real-time
- electronic prescriptions sent to your pharmacy
- hospital admission assistance if needed
- COVID-19 test (all patients must have a provider visit for evaluation to receive a COVID-19 test)
- available for most languages
- available for hearing impaired with advance notice
For emergencies, dial 911 or visit an emergency department. Please see your primary care doctor for physicals, immunizations and flu shots.