The Ronald McDonald House is just across the street from the grounds of Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children, offering our patients and families a safe and affordable home away from home.
See how the Ronald McDonald House of Delaware helps families from all over the country — and the world.
Features & Amenities
- private bedrooms and bathrooms (50)
- wheelchair-accessible rooms
- five kitchen stations
- fitness center
- computers and wireless internet access
- teen room
- play rooms
- laundry facilities
- state-of-the-art media room
- outside playground
- activities (like movie night, arts and crafts for children and adults, and pet therapy with certified pet therapy dogs)
- free cooked dinners for families
How to Get to Ronald McDonald House
The Ronald McDonald House of Delaware is just across the street from the hospital grounds, at the address below. Convenient shuttle transportation is available between the house and the hospital.