How to apply
You must apply through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) for fellowship applicants.
The application and all supporting documentation must be submitted by May 1 of the year preceding the program start date. The academic year begins in July.
1. To apply to the program, visit the ERAS for fellowship applicants website. All applications to Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education programs must include these application materials.
In addition to the standard application materials, this program requires these additional supporting materials to be submitted with your online application:
- A letter from your anesthesiology residency program director
- In-training examination scores
2. Appointments are made through the Anesthesiology Match, which is sponsored by the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) Specialties Matching Service. Candidates must register through the Specialties Matching Service in addition to applying through ERAS.
3. Applicants considered for an appointment will be invited to visit Nemours Children's Health, Jacksonville, Florida, for a personal interview with the program director and selected faculty. Interviews are conducted between March and August each year.
Applicants must have completed an ACGME accredited four-year anesthesiology residency program to apply to the Pediatric Anesthesiology Fellowship in Jacksonville, Fla.
Also see general admissions requirements for Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education.