John Pappas, MDPrimary Care
Get to Know Me
In addition to being a pediatrician, I am also a father. Being a father has been one of the best blessings in my life. I currently have a toddler and my wife is expecting another baby! I love to share my parenting tips as a pediatrician with other parents, especially parents who have children close in age to mine!
Why I Treat Children
Children have an energy about them that is contagious. They bring joy and light to my day every day. I can’t help but smile when I hear a child giggling in the exam room or when they grab my stethoscope because they want to examine it.
What I'm Passionate About
I am passionate about the child and the family unit. I love to see parents being involved and supporting their children. I believe that this starts when the child is a newborn. I am passionate about guiding parents during the newborn period, which can be delightful, but also challenging.
How I Try to Make A Difference
I promise that I will be present during the encounter and listen to your child’s needs. I pride myself in being gentle and kind. I will always advocate for your child.
Education & Training
- Academic General Pediatrics - St. Christopher's Hospital for Children, 2021
- MD - Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine, 2018
- American Board of Pediatrics/General Pediatrics
- Aetna Better Health PA Kids HMO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna PPO/POS/EPO
- Cigna/Great West HMO EPO POS
- Cigna/Great West PPO
- Devon Health Services
- Fidelis Care NJ Medicaid HMO
- First Health/Affordable PPO
- Geisinger Health Plan Commercial
- Horizon Blue Cross and Blue Shield NJ HMO
- Horizon Blue Cross and Blue Shield of NJ PPO
- IBC AMERIHEALTH KEYSTONE HMO/PPO PCP PA
- Independence Blue Cross/Amerihealth/Keystone HMO PPO
- Keystone First Medicaid HMO
- Pennsylvania Medicaid
- Tricare/Humana Military Health Services
- United Healthcare of the Mid-Atlantic
- US Family Health Plan