Steven K. Reader, PhDPsychology
Education & Training
- Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children, 2005
- Doctor of Philosophy - University of Florida, 2007
- Aetna Better Health PA Kids HMO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna PPO/POS/EPO
- Amerihealth Caritas Delaware
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Community Care Behavioral Health
- Compsych DE
- Delaware First Health
- Delaware Medicare
- Devon Health Services
- Fidelis Care NJ Medicaid HMO
- Global Medical Managment DE/PA
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield Delaware Traditional
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield Delware HMO PPO POS EPO
- Highmark Medicaid Health Options
- Horizon Blue Cross and Blue Shield NJ HMO
- Horizon Blue Cross and Blue Shield of NJ PPO
- Independence Blue Cross/Amerihealth/Keystone HMO PPO
- Insurance Administrators of America
- INTEGRA Administrative Group (ClaimsBridge)
- Lifetrac Transplant
- Maryland Medicaid
- Multiplan PPO
- National Transplant (Humana)
- New Jersey Medicaid
- Pennsylvania Medicaid
- Plan Vista/NPPN PPO
- Preferred Healthcare PPO
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Qualcare HMO/POS/PPO
- Star Healthcare Network
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Tricare/Humana Military Health Services
- Adjustment to Medical Illness
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Depressive Disorders
- Disruptive Behavior
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
Engaging Caregivers and Providers of Children With Sickle Cell Anemia in Shared Decision Making for Hydroxyurea: Protocol for a Multicenter Randomized Controlled Trial; JMIR Research Protocols; (2021).View Full Publication
Family Resilience From the Perspective of Caregivers of Youth With Sickle Cell Disease.; Journal of pediatric hematology/oncology; (2020).View Full Publication
Systematic Review: Pain and Emotional Functioning in Pediatric Sickle Cell Disease; Journal of Clinical Psychology in Medical Settings; (2020).View Full Publication
Psychosocial Screening in Sickle Cell Disease: Validation of the Psychosocial Assessment Tool; Journal of Pediatric Psychology; (2020).View Full Publication
Caregiver perspectives on family psychosocial risks and resiliencies in pediatric Sickle Cell Disease: informing the adaptation of the Psychosocial Assessment Tool; Clinical Practice in Pediatric Psychology; (2017).
Families and other systems in pediatric psychology; Handbook of Pediatric Psychology 5th Edition; (2017).
Parent-Child Groups for Externalizing Disorders: Outcomes, Sociodemographic Moderators, Attendance, and Attrition in a Real-World Setting; Evidence-Based Practice in Child and Adolescent Mental Health; (2016).View Full Publication
Special considerations in working with families; Quick Reference for Pediatric Oncology Clinicians: The Psychiatric and Psychological Dimensions of Pediatric Cancer Symptom Management 2nd Edition; (2015).
Treatment of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: Individual child- and family-based therapies for ADHD; Current Management in Child Neurology Fourth Edition; (2009).
Assessing ADHD-related family stressors with the Disruptive Behavior Stress Inventory (DBSI): a replication and extension.; Journal of clinical psychology in medical settings; (2009).View Full Publication
Professional Roles; Handbook of Clinical Psychology Vol 2 Children and Adolescents; (2008).
Implementation of an aggressive random drug-testing policy in a rural school district: Student attitudes regarding program fairness and effectiveness.; The Journal of school health; (2006).View Full Publication
Individual child- and family-based therapies for ADHD; Current Management in Child Neurology Third Edition; (2005).
Child Psychotherapy; Encyclopedia of Child Clinical and Pediatric Psychology; (2003).
Temperament; Encyclopedia of Clinical Child and Pediatric Psychology; (2003).
Group Therapy; Encyclopedia of Clinical Child and Pediatric Psychology; (2003).
Assessing stress in families of children with ADHD: Preliminary development of the Disruptive Behavior Stress Inventory (DBSI); Journal of Clinical Psychology in Medical Settings; (2002).View Full Publication
The Test of Everyday Attention for Children (TEA-Ch): patterns of performance in children with ADHD and clinical controls.; Child neuropsychology : a journal on normal and abnormal development in childhood and adolescence; (2001).View Full Publication