Insurance & Self-Pay
Advocare participates in many health plans and welcomes self-pay.
Services We Offer
If your child has a health issue that can’t wait for regular office hours, come to Advocare Pediatric Urgent Care, in Affiliation With Nemours duPont Pediatrics. Advocare doctors, together with Nemours nurses and medical assistants, provide expert care for children, from newborns up to age 18. And your child doesn’t have to be a Nemours patient to see us.
Illnesses and Injuries We Treat
- asthma flare-ups (attacks)
- colds, coughs and the flu
- ear pain and infections
- foreign body/splinters
- insect bites
- allergic reactions
- minor burns and cuts
- skin rash and infections
- sore throat
- sports injuries and minor broken bones
- vomiting and diarrhea
Services We Provide
- urgent care designed just for kids and young adults
- on-site X-rays, EKGs and lab testing
- consultations with our world-class pediatric specialists when needed
- same-day reports to your child’s primary care physician
- available for most languages
- available for hearing impaired with advance notice
For emergencies, dial 911 or visit an emergency department. Please see your primary care doctor for physicals, immunizations and flu shots.