COVID-19 Donation of Goods
Our patients, families and team members are of the utmost importance to us. We’re working closely with our states’ departments of health and following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s COVID-19 guidelines. We greatly appreciate our communities’ outpouring of support and willingness to help. Below you will find a list of the items we are currently accepting. This list is in order of need and priority. Please note, these are the ONLY supplies we are accepting at this time.
1. Masks/Facial Protection
- Factory-made: N95, level 1 procedure, level 3 surgical in original unopened container (not able to accept KN95s, currently)
- Hand-sewn masks: Already made hand-sewn masks
2. Respirator — Max-Air or ILC Dover brand Powered Air-Purifying Respirators (PAPRs), PAPR hoods and PAPR supplies
3. Cleaning Wipes — bleach, alcohol, and/or hydrogen peroxide-based wipes
4. Food — Catered, Professional Kitchen, Pre-Packaged Items only
Donations will be accepted at the drop-off locations listed below. For large/bulk donations please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your drop off. You can download, print and fill out this tax form (PDF). Please bring this form with your donation.
- Place donated items and printed tax form in your vehicle’s trunk
- Follow signs to the drop-off location
- Leave your windows closed and do not get out of your car
- Pop-up your trunk
- A Nemours associate will meet you and remove the donations from your trunk
Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children
Donation drop-off location:
1600 Rockland Road, Wilmington, DE 19803
View Map & Directions
Please use Atrium entrance for all donations.
Drop off: Monday–Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Donation of Food Items
Thank you for your interest in supporting our Nemours associates, particularly those working tirelessly on the front lines. If you are interested in helping by donating food, please fill out the donation form. A member of our team will be in touch with you on the next business day to coordinate your donation in accordance with our current visitation policies and safety guidelines.
Please note, to ensure the safety of our staff, we are only accepting donations from catering companies and professional eateries. Additionally, only pre-packaged, unopened food can be delivered (if not coming from a caterer or restaurant).
Please direct questions as follows:
Delaware Valley: email@example.com