Every Gift Matters
Your gift to Nemours, no matter how small or large, makes a real difference to the children and families we serve.
Here are a few examples of how your gift right now will help the kids we treat:
- Toddler toy for Child Life Center: $25
- “Boppy” pillow for nursing moms in the NICU: $40
- Infant Bouncer: $65
- Infant Swing: $75
- Wagon to transport children at the hospital: $100
- Scrapbooking supplies for cancer patients: $500
- Blanket warmer for infusion patients: $1,000
Special Recognition for Our Donors: The Nemours Society
Gifts totaling $1,000 or more annually are recognized by membership in The Nemours Society. Members are honored at annual events in Delaware and Florida and receive a special gift. Nemours, the district in France represented by the Mr. duPont’s great-grandfather, is also the name of the organization funded in part by his Trust.
For more information:
- Samantha Kulp (Delaware Valley), (302) 651-4298
- Mathew Morak (Orlando), (407) 567-4017
- Kacie Shagnea (Jacksonville), (904) 697-4415
- Jodi Gup (Pensacola), (850) 505-4797
The Nemours Society Recognition Levels:
- Partners: $1,000-$2,499
- Senior Partners: $2,500-$4,999
- Cornerstone Partners: $5,000-$9,999
- Visionary Partners: $10,000 or more
The Jessie Ball duPont Society
The Nemours Fund for Children's Health honors its most generous friends through membership in the Jessie Ball duPont Society, which recognizes individuals whose cumulative gifts total between $100,000 and $999,000.
Jessie Ball duPont, the widow of Nemours founder Alfred I. duPont, was an educated and astute businesswoman. Because of Mr. duPont's profound deafness, she often assisted her husband in his business dealings. After Mr. duPont's death in 1935, she quickly set about planning for a 60-bed orthopedic hospital on the grounds of Nemours, their Wilmington, Delaware estate. The small hospital, precursor to Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children, opened just five years later.