Walk-in sick care for established patients is available 8–9 a.m.
Why Choose Us
We want to share your child’s health and happiness, as well as help with the bumps and bruises along the way. Our staff and primary care pediatrician, recognized by the American Medical Association for continuing education, provide routine sick- and well-child care and vaccinations for kids of all ages — newborns to age 18.
Your Child's Patient-Centered Medical Home
We are a certified Patient-Centered Medical Home, which means your child receives coordinated care that meets stringent national standards. Here, we take a team approach to caring for your child, and you are an important member of the team. Learn More »
Families choose us for comprehensive pediatric primary care and:
- focus on prevention, whole-child wellness and effective management of chronic conditions
- family inclusion in care decisions
- coordination of services, including those outside our office
We also offer expertise and services such as:
- an FAAP-certified primary care pediatrician committed to lifelong learning (Fellow of American Academy of Pediatrics)
- nutritional counseling for healthy lifestyles
- access to Nemours pediatric experts in a wide range of specialties, close to home
- 24/7 online doctor visits with Nemours pediatricians via CareConnect
- seamless physician access electronic health records so we're all on the same page
- online patient portal and email communication with caregivers through MyNemours
For the first visit, a child must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian with proof of custody.
- available for most languages
- available for hearing impaired with advance notice
Map & Directions
Our primary care pediatrics office is conveniently located just west of Interstate 95 on Malabar Road.