Our pediatricians and staff are proud to have been part of the Winter Haven community for so many years — caring for kids from birth all the way to age 18. We’re here for routine illnesses, well-child visits, vaccinations and all the bumps and bruises along the way.
Why Choose Us
Your Child's Patient-Centered Medical Home
We are a certified Patient-Centered Medical Home, which means your child receives coordinated care that meets stringent national standards. Here, we take a team approach to caring for your child, and you are an important member of the team. Learn More »
Families choose us for comprehensive pediatric primary care and:
- focus on prevention, whole-child wellness and effective management of chronic conditions
- family inclusion in care decisions
- coordination of services, including those outside our office
We also offer services such as:
- adolescent medicine
- chronic condition management
- behavioral/developmental evaluations (including ADHD)
- after-hours on-call physician and appointments if needed
- access to Nemours pediatric experts in a wide range of specialties, close to home
- 24/7 online doctor visits with Nemours pediatricians via CareConnect
- seamless physician access electronic health records so we're all on the same page
- online patient portal and email communication with caregivers through MyNemours
For the first visit, a child must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian with proof of custody.
- available for most languages
- available for hearing impaired with advance notice
Map & Directions
Our pediatric primary care office is conveniently located off Avenue K SE, just east of Cambridge Square.