Walk-in sick care for established patients is available 8–9 a.m.
Why Choose Us
We want to share your child’s health and happiness, as well as help with the bumps and bruises along the way. Our staff and primary care pediatrician, recognized by the American Medical Association for continuing education, provide routine sick- and well-child care and vaccinations for kids of all ages — newborns to age 18.
Your Child's Medical Home
We operate as a patient-centered "medical home," which means your child receives coordinated care that meets stringent national standards. Here, we take a team approach to caring for your child together with you.
Families choose a medical home for advanced pediatric primary care and:
- focus on prevention and whole-child wellness
- personalized care that meets your child's specific health needs
- family inclusion in care decisions
- care from qualified professionals such as registered nurses, social workers and counselors
- coordination of services, including those outside our office
We also offer expertise and services such as:
- an FAAP-certified primary care pediatrician committed to lifelong learning (Fellow of American Academy of Pediatrics)
- nutritional counseling for healthy lifestyles
- access to Nemours pediatric experts in a wide range of specialties, close to home
- 24/7 online doctor visits with Nemours pediatricians via CareConnect
- seamless physician access electronic health records so we're all on the same page
- online patient portal and email communication with caregivers through MyNemours
For the first visit, a child must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian with proof of custody.
Interpreter services are available.
Map & Directions
Our primary care pediatrics office is conveniently located just west of Interstate 95 on Malabar Road.
This practice functions as a Patient-Centered Medical Home. Patients in practices that are a medical home receive high quality, comprehensive care that meets stringent national standards that go beyond local requirements. Here, your child’s primary care provider leads a care team dedicated to treating the whole person and will coordinate care with other qualified professionals as needed.
Learn More »