Saturday: 8 a.m. to noon.
We offer same-day appointments for established patients with routine illness or injury at our nearby Longwood office. Call (407) 915-6150 on Saturday to see a Nemours pediatrician. Get Directions »
Hours of Operation
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to noon.
Complimentary Meet-and-Greet Appointments
Walk-In Sick Care
Walk-in sick care for established patients is available 8–9 a.m.
Why Choose Us
Our primary care pediatrician and team offer general health care for kids from birth to age 18. We enjoy being a part of your family, and we do everything in our power to make your child comfortable, happy and healthy.
Your Child's Medical Home
We are a certified Patient-Centered Medical Home, which means your child receives coordinated care that meets stringent national standards. Here, we take a team approach to caring for your child, and you are an important member of the team. Learn More »
Families choose a medical home for advanced pediatric primary care and:
- focus on prevention and whole-child wellness
- personalized care that meets your child's specific health needs
- family inclusion in care decisions
- care from qualified professionals such as registered nurses, social workers and counselors
- coordination of services, including those outside our office
We also offer expertise and services such as:
- an FAAP-certified primary care pediatrician committed to lifelong learning (Fellow of American Academy of Pediatrics)
- basic gynecologic services for adolescent patients
- obesity management and prevention
- access to Nemours pediatric experts in a wide range of specialties, close to home
- 24/7 online doctor visits with Nemours pediatricians via CareConnect
- seamless physician access electronic health records so we're all on the same page
- online patient portal and email communication with caregivers through MyNemours
For the first visit, a child must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian with proof of custody.
English, Spanish, Italian, French
Interpreter services are available.
Map & Directions
Our primary care pediatrics office is conveniently located just west of Towne Center Boulevard.
This practice functions as a Patient-Centered Medical Home. Patients in practices that are a medical home receive high quality, comprehensive care that meets stringent national standards that go beyond local requirements. Here, your child’s primary care provider leads a care team dedicated to treating the whole person and will coordinate care with other qualified professionals as needed.
Learn More »