Our pediatricians and staff are proud to have been part of the Winter Haven community for so many years — caring for kids from birth all the way to age 18. We’re here for routine illnesses, well-child visits, vaccinations and all the bumps and bruises along the way.
Why Choose Us
Your Child's Patient-Centered Medical Home
We are a certified Patient-Centered Medical Home, which means your child receives coordinated care that meets stringent national standards. Here, we take a team approach to caring for your child, and you are an important member of the team. Learn More »
Families choose us for comprehensive pediatric primary care and:
- focus on prevention, whole-child wellness and effective management of chronic conditions
- family inclusion in care decisions
- coordination of services, including those outside our office
We also offer services such as:
- adolescent medicine
- chronic condition management
- behavioral/developmental evaluations (including ADHD)
- after-hours on-call physician and appointments if needed
- access to Nemours pediatric experts in a wide range of specialties, close to home
- 24/7 online doctor visits with Nemours pediatricians via CareConnect
- seamless physician access electronic health records so we're all on the same page
- online patient portal and email communication with caregivers through MyNemours
For the first visit, a child must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian with proof of custody.
Interpreter services are available.
Doctors & Care Teams
Monica Win Thint, MD
Languages Spoken: English
Map & Directions
Our pediatric primary care office is conveniently located off Avenue K SE, just east of Cambridge Square.
Nemours Children’s Primary Care, Kinder Clinic (formerly Kinder Clinic Pediatrics) is now associated with Nemours. That means we’re part of a primary care network that will enhance the great care you’ve always received. Go to FAQs »
Why do forms and bills say Children's Health Alliance, an affiliate of Nemours? The Children's Health Alliance (CHA) is a Nemours' pediatric primary care network.
Will Nemours have access to patient information? All patient information is confidential and protected by HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) rules. If your child needs to see a Nemours specialist, or be admitted to Nemours Children's Hospital, we will share this information to ensure your child receives the very best care.
Will my child be able to see their current specialists? Yes, we can help arrange care with any pediatric specialist of your choice — inside or outside of the Nemours Children's Health System.