In 2016, the Nemours Fund for Children’s Health received more than $8.4 million from more than 5,800 donors. These gifts help patient families every day, from securing cutting-edge equipment to supporting services like music therapy..
Because of donations, Nemours was able to:
- secure a PET/MR, which allows neurosurgeons to perform more targeted, world-class epilepsy surgery and facilitates groundbreaking autism research
- achieve FDA approval for the first drug for the treatment of spinal muscular atrophy
- continue critical research on acute myeloid leukemia
- purchase specialized vision-testing equipment for children in Jacksonville, Fla.
- conduct specialized trainings for the air medical crew in Orlando to increase skill when transporting critically ill children via helicopter
- and much, much more
How to Give to Nemours
- Make an online gift with your credit card
- Donate by using our printable gift form
- Call (888) 494-5251
Increase the Impact of Your Gift
You can double or even triple your contribution with a matching gift
from your employer. See if your employer has a matching gift program »