Saturday: 8 a.m. to noon.
For established patients with routine illness or injury. Call Saturday for a same-day appointment.
Hours of Operation
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to noon.
Complimentary Meet-and-Greet Appointments
Walk-In Sick Care
Walk-in sick care for established patients is available 8–9 a.m.
Why Choose Us
Our primary care pediatricians and staff provide general pediatric and preventive health services, including care for routine illness and everyday bumps and bruises, vaccinations and well check-ups. From the tiniest newborns through to age 18, we enjoy watching kids grow, and helping them reach their full potential.
Your Child's Medical Home
We operate as a patient-centered "medical home," which means your child receives coordinated care that meets stringent national standards. Here, we take a team approach to caring for your child together with you.
Families choose a medical home for advanced pediatric primary care and:
- focus on prevention and whole-child wellness
- personalized care that meets your child's specific health needs
- family inclusion in care decisions
- care from qualified professionals such as registered nurses, social workers and counselors
- coordination of services, including those outside our office
We also offer services such as:
- asthma/allergy care and education
- behavioral evaluations (ADD/ADHD)
- obesity prevention and healthy choices
- access to Nemours pediatric experts in a wide range of specialties, close to home
- 24/7 online doctor visits with Nemours pediatricians via CareConnect
- seamless physician access electronic health records so we're all on the same page
- online patient portal and email communication with caregivers through MyNemours
For the first visit, a child must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian with proof of custody.
English, Spanish, Italian, French
Interpreter services are available.
Doctors & Care Teams
Kay P. Carey, ARNP
Languages Spoken: English
Guillermo Garcia, MD
Map & Directions
Our primary care pediatrics office is conveniently located on Conroy Windermere Road in the Windermere Village Center near Chain of Lakes Middle School.
This practice functions as a Patient-Centered Medical Home. Patients in practices that are a medical home receive high quality, comprehensive care that meets stringent national standards that go beyond local requirements. Here, your child’s primary care provider leads a care team dedicated to treating the whole person and will coordinate care with other qualified professionals as needed.
Learn More »