View your child's medical records and schedule appointments through our secure, online portal, day or night.
If you need your child’s medical records for yourself or a physician, or you want to make restrictions on who can see them, you’re in the right place.
You can request a full copy of a medical record if you are a:
- parent or legal guardian of a patient under the age of 18
- patient under the age of 18 with legal rights to consent for him/herself
- patient 18 years and older
- legal guardian of a patient 18 years or older with written patient consent
- legal guardian of a patient 18 years or older who doesn't have the capacity to consent
To submit your request, simply fill out, sign and send (via mail, email or fax) an Authorization to Release Form (PDF). Requests are normally processed within 5-7 business days.
For personal copies of records to be sent to you, fees will apply:
- Copy to CD - $6.50, plus applicable sales tax
- Paper copies, $.0.10/page, plus applicable postage and sales tax
- We can also upload a copy of your personal records via our My Nemours patient portal at no charge.
- NOTE: You will receive a pre-bill if fees for copies of your records are over $25.
Please note, records from another facility contained within the requested records may be released.
You can restrict a person or entity from seeing certain parts of your child’s medical record, like test results, treatments, etc. To do so, you must fill out, sign, and send (via mail, email or fax) a Request for Restriction Form (PDF) to the location you received care. Once your provider reviews the information, we’ll contact you with the outcome of the request.
If you think there is an error on your medical record, fill out, sign, and send (via mail, email or fax) a Request for Amendment Form (PDF) to the location you received care. Once your provider reviews the information, we’ll contact you with the outcome of your request.
Medical Records Contacts
MRO Corporation has been retained by Nemours Children's Health System to fulfill your request for health information.
Phone: (610) 994-7500
Fax: (302) 651-4480
Submit Form Online
Email your completed form (for any location) to email@example.com.