Looking to be part of a good thing? Then you’re looking for the Auxiliary of the Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children. And we’re looking for you!
Membership in the Auxiliary is open to anyone with the heart and time to give. We serve the hospital through a variety of projects and services that touch patients and their families.
As a member of the Auxiliary, you can:
- serve as a reassuring and helpful presence in the Family Resource Center
- bring refreshments to parents in their children’s rooms
- work with school children to lessen their fears of the hospital experience
- serve as a liaison in the Pre-Surgical Waiting Area
- work in the hospital gift shop
- read to young patients
Join us in our commitment to serving children and families.
Together we can do great things!