Why Choose Us
With an experienced team led by a board-certified primary care pediatrician, we offer kids — newborns to age 18 — general primary and preventive services, including sick- and well-child visits, immunizations and care for everyday bumps and bruises.
Your Child's Patient-Centered Medical Home
We are a certified Patient-Centered Medical Home, which means your child receives coordinated care that meets stringent national standards. Here, we take a team approach to caring for your child, and you are an important member of the team. Learn More »
Families choose us for comprehensive pediatric primary care and:
- focus on prevention, whole-child wellness and effective management of chronic conditions
- family inclusion in care decisions
- coordination of services, including those outside our office
We also offer services such as:
- asthma care, research and clinical trials
- atopic dermatitis/dermatology
- ADHD management
- obesity prevention
- access to Nemours pediatric experts in a wide range of specialties, close to home
- 24/7 online doctor visits with Nemours pediatricians via CareConnect
- seamless physician access electronic health records so we're all on the same page
- online patient portal and email communication with caregivers through MyNemours
For the first visit, a child must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian with proof of custody.
- available for most languages
- available for hearing impaired with advance notice
Map & Directions
We are located in the Sharon L. Morse Medical Office Building, the domed building that faces Bella Cruz Dr. Driving in from Leesburg, after passing The Villages® bridge, the building is the third light on the left. Driving in from Ocala, the building is the first right after the Citizens Bank in the Springs Plaines Plaza. PLEASE NOTE: Many GPS programs will direct you to the intersection of 441/27 and Bella Cruz drive. To get to our office be sure to make a right onto Bella Cruz Dr. if you are traveling south or turn left onto Bella Cruz Dr. if you are traveling north. The Sharon Morse Building will then be in front of you.