With an experienced team led by board-certified primary care pediatricians, we offer kids — newborns to age 18 — general primary and preventive health services, including sick- and well-child visits, immunizations and care for everyday bumps and bruises.
Why Choose Us
Your Child's Patient-Centered Medical Home
We are a certified Patient-Centered Medical Home, which means your child receives coordinated care that meets stringent national standards. Here, we take a team approach to caring for your child, and you are an important member of the team. Learn More »
Families choose us for comprehensive pediatric primary care and:
- focus on prevention, whole-child wellness and effective management of chronic conditions
- family inclusion in care decisions
- coordination of services, including those outside our office
We also offer services such as:
- asthma care and education
- care for kids with special learning needs
- combined traditional and complementary medicine
- access to Nemours pediatric experts in a wide range of specialties, close to home
- 24/7 online doctor visits with Nemours pediatricians via CareConnect
- seamless physician access electronic health records so we're all on the same page
- online patient portal and email communication with caregivers through MyNemours
For the first visit, a child must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian with proof of custody.
Interpreter services are available.
Doctors & Care Teams
Jessica L. D'Elia, MD
Languages Spoken: English
Genevieve Mallon, MD
Languages Spoken: German
Map & Directions
Our primary care pediatrics office is conveniently located on 37th Place, west of Indian River Boulevard, behind Lab Corp.
If your child is a new patient, we’ll set a time for you to come in and fill out demographic and medical history paperwork. At that time, we’ll schedule your child’s first appointment with one of our physicians on a different day.
Note: By Florida law, we are unable to see patients until we have demographic information and a medical history on file.