Board-certified pediatric surgeons and specialists from Nemours Children’s Hospital in Orlando come to Kissimmee to extend expert care for kids, newborns to age 18, in Osceola County.
Why Choose Us
Learn more about our family-centered care:
- pediatric specialists selected as some of the “Best Doctors in America®,” year after year
- diagnostic cardiac testing such as EKG and echocardiography
- a team approach to your child's care, involving multiple specialists as needed
- close partnerships with community pediatricians and primary care doctors
- caring support for you, your child and your whole family
- available for most languages
- available for hearing impaired with advance notice
Map & Directions
We’re located in the Heritage Square office park. To get to our office, turn into the park at the light at E. Oak St. and Lawrence Silas Blvd. Make an immediate right turn to follow the access road east. Turn left after you pass Oaks Medical Clinic (if you pass Oasis Medical Services you’ve gone too far), then turn right and then an almost immediate left. Our office is the second building on your right.