A Healthy Childhood Takes a Team
From everyday injuries and illnesses to life-changing care for complex conditions, Nemours Children’s Specialty Care and Wolfson Children’s Hospital have been caring for children together for more than 30 years.
Kids are different than adults, and often need specialized pediatric care. That’s why Nemours Children’s Health System and Wolfson Children’s Hospital teamed up — it’s our shared belief that we are better together.
Nemours and Wolfson Children’s collaborate on:
- Pediatric unit care — Treating children and teens in the hospital’s pediatric unit
- Outpatient specialty care — Offering expert consultation from a variety of medical subspecialties
- Innovative clinical research studies — Providing the latest pediatric-specific protocols
- Multidisciplinary pediatric programs — Managing chronic and complex conditions
- Emergency Department (ED) care — Offering consultations in the Wolfson Children’s ED
- Surgery and anesthesia — Delivering anesthesia services by Nemours board-certified pediatric anesthesiologists, who specialize in the treatment of children and teens
- Coordinated care — Creating seamless transitions between Nemours and Wolfson Children’s in the outpatient and inpatient settings
To schedule an appointment, please call (904) 697-3600.