From everyday injuries and illnesses to life-changing care for complex conditions, Nemours Children’s and Wolfson Children’s Hospital have been caring for children together for more than 30 years.
Kids are different than adults, and often need specialized pediatric care. That’s why Nemours and Wolfson Children’s teamed up — it’s our shared belief that we are better together.
Nemours and Wolfson team up for:
- Pediatric unit care — treating children and teens in the hospital’s pediatric units
- Outpatient specialty care — offering expert care from a variety of medical and surgical specialties
- Innovative clinical research studies — providing the latest pediatric-specific care
- Team-based pediatric programs — managing chronic and complex conditions with a team of specialists working together
- Emergency Department (ED) and Trauma care — offering consultations with the Wolfson Children’s EDs
- Surgery and anesthesia — delivering board-certified pediatric anesthesia care just for kids, including specialized cardiac anesthesia
- Pediatric Cardiothoracic Surgery and Cardiac Critical Care
- Coordinated care — creating seamless transitions between Nemours and Wolfson Children’s in the outpatient and inpatient settings