From everyday injuries and illnesses to life-changing care for complex conditions, Nemours Children’s and Wolfson Children’s Hospital have been caring for children together for more than 30 years.
Kids are different than adults, and often need specialized pediatric care. That’s why Nemours and Wolfson Children’s teamed up — it’s our shared belief that we are better together.
Nemours and Wolfson team up for:
- Pediatric unit care — treating children and teens in the hospital’s pediatric unit
- Outpatient specialty care — offering expert care from a variety of medical specialties
- Innovative clinical research studies — providing the latest pediatric-specific care
- Team-based pediatric programs — managing chronic and complex conditions with a team of specialists working together
- Emergency Department (ED) care — offering consultations in the Wolfson ED
- Surgery and anesthesia — delivering board-certified pediatric anesthesia care just for kids
- Coordinated care — creating seamless transitions between Nemours and Wolfson in the outpatient and inpatient settings