Board-certified pediatric specialists and surgeons from Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children in Wilmington, Del., come to our Nemours duPont Pediatrics, Bryn Mawr location to give you convenient access to our award-winning pediatric specialty care. Here, children from newborns to age 18 can receive specialty care consultations, outpatient surgery and follow-up care.
Conditions, Specialties & Services
Outpatient Surgery & Procedures
At our surgery center*, Nemours surgeons, anesthesiologists and nurses perform procedures such as endoscopies and colonoscopies for children, as well as a range of pediatric surgeries on an outpatient basis (meaning kids will go home the same day as their surgery). NOTE: We also offer otolaryngology (ENT) surgery at this location, but ENT office hours are only available at nearby locations like Nemours duPont Pediatrics, Newtown Square.
For more complicated procedures and surgeries, we'll refer you to Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children in Wilmington, Del.
*The Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children Surgery Center, Bryn Mawr
Why Choose Us
Nemours duPont Pediatrics, Bryn Mawr offers:
- pediatric specialists selected as some of the “Best Doctors in America®,” year after year
- an ambulatory (outpatient) surgery center, with fully equipped operating and recovery rooms
- onsite medical imaging (radiology), including X-rays
- therapeutic services and amenities, including:
- occupational, physical and speech therapy
- audiology, including sedated auditory brainstem response (ABR) hearing tests for newborns
- state-of-the-art rehabilitation facilities with a therapy gym featuring more than 3,500 square feet of therapy space, including a plyometric and agility area and 27-yard indor running lane
- concussion management, including baseline imPACT® (Immediate Post-Concussion Assessment and Cognitive Testing) and the NeuroCom SMART Equitest® System
- Interactive Metronome® cognitive and coordination training
Nemours is the only pediatric outpatient therapy services program in the greater Philadelphia region accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF), demonstrating our commitment to provide the highest quality patient care.
- available for most languages
- available for hearing impaired with advance notice
Map & Directions
We're conveniently located right across the street from Bryn Mawr Hospital, with nearby access to Septa's Paoli/Thorndale Regional Rail Line (formerly the R5) and the Norristown High Speed Line (Route 100).