Hours & Phone
Monday–Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. with evening appointments available
Monday–Thursday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Monday–Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Conditions, Specialties & Services
Board-certified pediatric specialists and surgeons from Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children in Wilmington, Del., come to our Nemours duPont Pediatrics, Deptford location to give you convenient access to our award-winning pediatric specialty care. Here, children from newborns to age 18 can receive specialty care consultations, outpatient surgery and follow-up care.
Specialties & Conditions We Treat
- Neonatal Follow-Up Program
- Nephrology (Kidney Health)
- Neuropsychology (for Concussions)
- Occupational Therapy
- Ophthalmology (Eye Care)
- Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (Rehabilitation Medicine)
- Physical Therapy
- Plastic Surgery
- Pulmonology (Respiratory Care)
- Radiology (Medical Imaging)
Scroll to see more
Outpatient Surgery & Procedures
At our surgery center*, Nemours surgeons, anesthesiologists and nurses perform procedures such as endoscopies and colonoscopies for children, as well as a range of pediatric surgeries on an outpatient basis (meaning kids will go home the same day as their surgery).
For more complicated procedures and surgeries, we'll refer you to Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children in Wilmington, Del.
*The Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children Surgery Center, Deptford
Why Choose Us
Nemours duPont Pediatircs, Deptford offers:
- pediatric specialists selected as some of the “Best Doctors in America®,” year after year
- an ambulatory (outpatient) surgery center, with two operating rooms and 10 prep/recovery rooms
- onsite medical imaging (radiology), including X-rays, sedated and unsedated magnetic resonance imaging (MRIs), swallowing studies and ultrasounds
- therapeutic services and amenities, including:
- occupational, physical and speech therapy
- state-of-the-art rehabilitation facilities, including a therapy gym
- indoor therapeutic pool — the first in the area for pediatric use
- all-abilities playground that's wheelchair accessible
Map & Directions
Nemours duPont Pediatrics, Deptford is conveniently located on Almonesson Road, just north of the Deptford Mall.
Referrals: We may be able to see your child without a referral based on your health insurance plan. Please ask when you call for your appointment.
Legal Guardian: A child must be accompanied by a legal guardian or someone authorized by the legal guardian.
Arrival Time: Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment so we have plenty of time to register your child in our system.
For your convenience, Nemours duPont Pediatrics, Deptford offers:
- supervised sibling playroom
- kid-friendly waiting areas
- lactation room
- community meeting space
- wheelchair-accessible playground