Conditions, Specialties & Services
We treat a full spectrum of common and rare conditions — far too many to list here. Don't see a condition listed? Please call (407) 650-7715.
- Advisory Councils
- Aerodigestive Tract Disorders
- Allergy & Immunology
- Animal-Assisted Activities
- Assistive Technology
- Audiology & Hearing
- Balance (Vestibular) Disorders
- Behavioral Health
- Breast Milk Donation Program in Orlando
- Campomelic Dysplasia
- Cancer & Blood Disorders Center
- Cardiac Diagnostic Tests
- Cardiology (Heart Care)
- Cartilage Hair Hypoplasia
- Central Auditory Processing Disorder
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chest Wall Malformations
- Child Life Program
- CLOVES Syndrome
- Cochlear Implants
- Concussions in Children
- Developmental Pediatrics
- Diastrophic Dysplasia
- Down Syndrome
- Ellis-Van Creveld Dysplasia
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology (Hormones & Growth)
- General (Pediatric) Surgery
- Genetic Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Heart Surgery
- Hepatology (Liver Care)
- Infectious Diseases
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease in Children
- Interpreter Services
- Interventional Radiology
- Intestinal Failure
Scroll to see more
- Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (JIA)
- Kniest Dysplasia
- Limb Length Discrepancy
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Medically Complex Coordination Clinic
- Metatropic Dysplasia
- Morquio Syndrome
- Multiple Epiphyseal Dysplasia
- Music Therapy
- Neonatology (NICU)
- Nephrology (Kidney Health)
- Neuromuscular Disorders
- Occupational Therapy
- Ophthalmological (Eye) Surgery
- Ophthalmology (Eye Care)
- Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
- Pain Management
- Pathology (Lab Services)
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
- Physical Therapy
- Preventive Cardiology
- Primordial Dwarfism
- Radiology (Medical Imaging)
- Rehabilitation Medicine (Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation)
- Ronald McDonald House at Nemours Children's Hospital
Scroll to see more
- Short Bowel Syndrome
- Skeletal Dysplasia
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Medicine
- Social Work
- Speech & Language Therapy
- Spina Bifida
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)
- Spiritual Care
- Spondyloepiphyseal Dysplasia
- Sports Medicine
- Thanatophoric Dysplasia
- Urologic Surgery
- Vascular Malformations
- Weight Management
Scroll to see more
Why Choose Us
From our beautiful location in Orlando’s Lake Nona Medical City to specially designed play areas, our children’s hospital is like no other in the region.
Children can get a full spectrum of pediatric care through our extensive network in Central Florida and surrounding communities. We’re with you every step — from fetal care in the womb to primary care for regular well-child visits, from urgent care for life’s little mishaps to specialty, emergency and inpatient care.
Acclaimed Care for Kids
Taking care of kids isn’t part of what we do. It’s all we do. We’re recognized as one of the nation’s safest pediatric hospitals — with teams that include some of the best doctors, nurses and support specialists around.
- Nemours Cardiac Center, with expert testing, condition management, inpatient critical care and surgery.
- World-renowned experts and clinical trials in rare, complex pediatric conditions.
- Award-winning Nemours Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders.
- Nemours Center for Fetal Care for high-risk babies.
- Interventional radiology services, with the only dual-trained pediatric diagnostic and interventional radiologists in the state.
- Coordinated, statewide multidisciplinary Vascular Anomalies Program.
- Congenital Chest Wall Malformation Center to treat conditions such as pectus excavatum (sunken chest) and pectus carinatum (pigeon or protruding chest).
- Life-changing cochlear implant program for children with profound hearing loss.
- NCH Spina Bifida Center of Excellence (SB Center), offering comprehensive, coordinated care under one roof, from prenatal to adolescence
- The first muscular dystrophy program in Central Florida certified and approved by the Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA).
- Our Medically Complex Coordination Clinic helps families and pediatricians prioritize care for children with complex medical conditions.
Admission to an observation unit is not considered an inpatient admission to the hospital and may result in additional out of pocket charges to you. If you have questions about whether observation services are appropriate for your condition, please ask hospital staff or your doctor for additional information.
The Florida Agency for Healthcare Administration's (AHCA) price transparency shows average payments for over 200 service bundles. The service bundles include all components of care, including physician, ancillary and hospital payments. Average payment data is based on claims data submitted on non-Medicare and non-Medicaid member health care encounters by health plans.
- The service bundle information is a nonpersonalized estimate of costs that may be incurred by the patient for anticipated services. Actual costs will be based on services actually provided to the patient.
- Patients have a right to request a personalized estimate from the hospital.
- Patients should contact all health care providers anticipated to provide services to the patient while in the hospital to obtain a personalized estimate of their cost, their billing practices and whether they participate in the patients's health plan.
AHCA’s Florida Health Finder provides hospital quality metrics, including readmissions data, mortality rates, complication rates, infection rates, patient experience and other patient safety indicators.
Our hospital was designed by families, for families like yours.
- Free parking (garage and valet)
- Ronald McDonald House on campus
- Peaceful, hospital-in-a-garden setting
- Child and teen playrooms, including Timmy’s Playroom from the Tim Tebow Foundation
- Publix Pharmacy on-site
- Interpreter services
- Services for the hearing impaired
- Autism-friendly care and spaces with less noise/stimulation, like the Respecting Each Awesome Child Here (REACH) program — a care model offered in our ED, inpatient, and surgery areas that adapts to every child’s needs for the best possible outcomes
- Close to Orlando International Airport